Clear Float Glass
Clear float glass is made by high-quality sand, natural ores and chemical materials by mixing them and melting them at high temperature; the molten glass flow into tin bath where the float glass is spread, polished and formed on the molten tin. The float glass has smooth surface, excellent optical performance, stable chemical capability, and high mechanism intensity. It is also resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion.
- Defects numbers in 1 square meter: 0 ( diameter ›= 0.01mm)
- Light transmittance for transparent glass: ›= 85%
- Zebra angle: ‹= 45 degree
- The thickness uniformity is excellent, and the minimum thickness deviation can be controlled within ±0.08mm.
- The accuracy of cutting size is high and can be controlled within ±1mm.
- The visible flaw is controlled strictly; the quality of all kinds of products can be provided according to the requirements of customers.
- Interior and exterior decoration.
- Display counter and window.
- The day lighting ceiling of the greenhouse.
- Top-grade glass furniture, crystal goods.
- Polar battery.
- Glass for automobile industry.
- Thickness: 2mm-19mm
- Colour: Clear